CROSSTOWN SHOWDOWN™ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS IN ORDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The CROSSTOWN SHOWDOWN™ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is an online-only Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 6:20:00 PM (PT) on 1/14/14 and ends at 11:59:00 PM (PT) on 1/30/14 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, go to www.facebook.com/CreativeProductionsAgency (“Website”), click on the Sweepstakes tab and follow the instruction to complete your entry. You must “LIKE” the Creative Productions Facebook Page in order to enter the Sweepstakes on Facebook. Registering for a Facebook account and indicating that you “LIKE” the Creative Productions Facebook Page is free, but is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of www.facebook.com. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Creative Productions, not Facebook. Once registered Facebook members indicate that they “LIKE” the Creative Productions Facebook Page, they must then click on the Sweepstakes tab on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page and follow the online instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes is free.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. All entries become the sole property of Creative Productions (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person for the Promotion Period.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Creative Productions, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 1/29/13 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor will only attempt to contact one (1) randomly selected winner. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner is unable to be contacted or declines the prize whereby the prize is unclaimed after this attempt, then the prize will be unawarded.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – Winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to watch the USC vs. UCLA men’s basketball game scheduled to be held on 2/8/14 at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, CA. Prize also includes: two (2) tickets to the Founder’s Club Pre-Game Dinner on 2/8/14 to be held at the Founder’s Club at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, CA; (1) Night at Terranea luxury resort and a complimentary dinner for two (2) at the resort; and one Game Ball courtside presentation. Total ARV of all prizes $1,005. In the event the game and/or any other component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received for the Promotion Period. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the approximate retail value of the prize.
- GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (“Winner Documents”) within 48-hours receiving Winner Documents. Guest of Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize (note: if guest is a minor, their parent or legal guardian must sign on his/her behalf). If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize will be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Neither Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
6. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 3/15/14 to: CROSSTOWN SHOWDOWN™ Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 4510 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 500, Long Beach, CA 90804. Winner’s list to be available after 2/15/14.
9. SPONSOR: Creative Productions, 4510 Pacific Coast Hwy., Suite 500, Long Beach, CA 90804.