Super FAM FAN Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Super Fam FAM Fan FAN Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is an online Sweepstakes with an opportunity to earn a bonus entry via Facebook. The Sweepstakes begins on 9/26/13 at 12:00:00 AM (PT) and ends on 10/16/13 at 11:59:59 PM (PT) (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner the Sweepstakes to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the Promotion Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
A. Online Promotion Website Entry. To enter the Sweepstakes at the online promotional Website, go to USCSuperfans.com (“Website”); and then follow the instructions to complete the online registration. As part of the online entry process via the Website, entrants will be required to upload a story and submit a photo that exemplifies his/her Trojan Family Spirit. Story and photo will appear in gallery within 24-hours of submission – subject to screening for rules compliance. Story and/or photos may appear in the Sweepstakes photo gallery and/or on the Big Screen at 2013 USC home football games – at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Story must be submitted in English; and photos must be uploaded in one (1) of the following formats: .jpeg, .png, or .gif; and must be no larger than 3 MB. Entrants must have sole ownership rights of the story and photo; and are responsible for obtaining permission and consent from any individual included in the photo prior to submission of the photo. Entrants cannot use any stock photo of any kind for submission with their entry. By submitting an entry that includes a story and photo, entrant warrants and represents that he/she consents; and has obtained permission and consent from any other individuals in the photo; to the use of the photo in the Sweepstakes, and to its posting on the Internet, the Sweepstakes photo gallery, and/or the Big Screen at 2013 USC home football games in connection with the Sweepstakes. All stories and/or photos must be the original work of the entrant, never been previously published, must not infringe on any third party rights, and may not include content which is offensive, violent or suggests violence, derogatory, sexually suggestive, obscene, defamatory, explicit language or imagery or is otherwise inappropriate for publication in general circulation, or depicts the Sponsor and/or USC in a manner which is not consistent with their positive image and/or their approved trademark use. By entering the Sweepstakes and submitting a story and photo, the entrant gives Sponsor the right to use, edit, or publish the story and/or photo without further compensation and assigns all rights, title and interest in the story and/or photo to the Sponsor, and, if required, will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright and rights of publicity. Submission of a story and photo further constitutes the entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity. Winner may have to certify in writing that his/her story and photo was original and produced by the entrant and no other person or entity holds rights to the story and photo. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for non-compliance with these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she consents; and has obtained permission and consent from any other individuals in the photo; to the use of the photo in the Sweepstakes, and to its posting on the Internet, the Sweepstakes photo gallery, and/or the Big Screen at 2013 USC home football games in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for non-compliance with these Official Rules.
B. Facebook Bonus Entry. New Creative Productions Facebook Fans – To earn one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes via Facebook, click on the Facebook “Like” icon after completing your entry on the Website and you will automatically receive a bonus entry. Existing Creative Productions Facebook Fans – To earn one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes via Facebook, go to the Sponsor’s Facebook Wall at https://www.facebook.com/CreativeProductionsAgency?ref=hl: and post a comment on their wall conveying your USC Trojan Spirit. You must be a registered Facebook user into order to earn the bonus entry. Becoming a Facebook user; and completing the bonus entry into the Sweepstakes is free, but is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of www.facebook.com. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Sponsor, not Facebook.
Limit one (1) promotional Website entry and one (1) Facebook bonus entry per person/email address for the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter more than the maximum number of entries as stated herein or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than the maximum number of entries per the methods of entry noted herein will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Creative Productions (“Sponsor”). Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Creative Productions, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside where prohibited.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about the 10/17/13 from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion.
5. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – A Trojans Super Fam Fan Experience for winner and three (3) guests. Prize consists of: four (4) VIP tickets to the 2013 USC Trojans football regular season home game scheduled for 10/26/13 vs. University of Utah; four (4) On-Field Access Passes for the Coin Toss; and four (4) passes for a private tour of the McKay Center (ARV $500). Transportation to/from the game is not included as part of the prize and is the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event the game and/or any other component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
6. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (“Winner Documents”) within two (2) days after receiving Winner Documents. Guests of Grand Prize winner must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize (Note: If guest is a minor, his/her parent must sign on his/her behalf). If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected provided there is sufficient time remaining to award prize. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Neither Promotion Entities nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, address (city and state), voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
7. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
9. WINNER’S LIST: For name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/1/13 to: Super Fam Fan Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, 4510 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 500, Long Beach, CA 90804. Winner’s list to be available after 11/1/13.
10. SPONSOR: Creative Productions, 4510 Pacific Coast Hwy., Suite 500, Long Beach, CA 90804.